Green Paisley

Friday, September 16, 2011

Where To Find Fridays

Sleeve Scrunchies !!

This week's edition came about as a result of last week's search for a paci leash. My good friend, Sarah, sent me a link to her friends' Facebook fan page, BAM's Fab Creations, where she had purchased a paci leash in the past. While perusing the page I noticed other items that this girl makes. One of the items that she makes are t-shirt sleeve bands (aka sleeve scrunchy). For years I have wondered where to find these. Call me strange, but when I am running/working out I cannot stand my t-shirt sleeves touching my arms. If I'm not wearing a sleeveless top I spend my workouts continuously rolling up my sleeves. I knew these things existed but I just never knew where to find them. What better place to purchase them then through a local boutique . I will be purchasing a set of my own in the coming days.



When you get a few minutes go peruse her page...maybe you'll find something you like too.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I could introduce you to her stuff!! She will be thrilled to mail it all the way to Texas :)

    ReplyDelete