Green Paisley

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Where to Find Fridays

Now that I am a mom, I am learning a lot about what is useful vs what is not useful in terms of caring for my baby. Just as with anything else it's the little things that matter.

Before giving birth, I was determined NOT to give my child a pacifier until he was at least 1 month old. Well, we quickly learned that Lucas has a strong desire to suck so within the second week around 2am and 4 hours of "nursing" I caved. Since that night we have gone through several different brands, shapes and sizes of pacifiers to find one that not only fit his tiny mouth and face, but one that he liked. We have since identified his favorite:

The Soothie

In the process I have been left with 2 questions:

1) Why must the paci manufacturers make a paci leash designed for only their pacifiers? Knowing of course they want you to buy their "leash". Not to mention that these leashes are poorly designed.

2) Why can't I find a leash for "The Soothie"?

I finally found it on my most favorite website...AMAZON


The Booginhead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder



Now, I'm sure there are other brands, but I liked the designs of this brand the best AND it will work on pretty much any pacifier. So far I like it. It just arrived yesterday and it's great! My only complaint is that I need more b/c now whenever I need a paci I walk around looking for the one attached to the leash ;)

(Editors' Note: Did you know that you can get free Amazon Prime 2 day shipping if you are a subscribe/save member? I order all of my diapers here and get 30% off each order which also gets me free shipping)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment