Green Paisley

Friday, October 7, 2011

thirty-one

Purses, Handbags, and Organization, OH MY!
I have recently seen a couple of people hosting parties for 31. I had no idea what it was until I learned that a close friend of mine had become a consultant at which point I finally asked and got a hold of a catalog. OH MY! This stuff is REALLY REALLY cute and pretty reasonable too! 31 sells anything from purses and handbags to Organizing Totes and thermal bags (great for picnics). To top it off, you can choose your fabric and have everything  monogrammed. I’m telling you, this stuff could sell itself. Who doesn’t want to look fashionable and be organized all at the same time?
Of course I wanted to get my hands on some of these items so I’ve decided to host my own party. Who knows, if all goes well, maybe I will become a consultant myself. A little extra cash never hurt anyone especially now that there are diapers to buy.
The party is scheduled for Sunday, October 23 from 1-4pm.  Anyone is welcome to come by and see the really cute goodies. If you cannot make it, but would like to see what is available, please click on the link below. If you are interested in buying any items, you may do so directly from the website:
I hope to see some of you there!










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment