Green Paisley

Sunday, October 9, 2011

iPhone Rewind (August)

Take a look at your iPhone. If you're like me, you take pics everyday. Then what do you do with them? Post some on facebook, send some via text or email. Then what? They seem to pile up. A month or two ago I had almost 700 pics from the past couple of years. I dumped them to  a file on my computer recently and already have no idea where they are. Well I have seen on a few blogs, a great idea called the iPhone Rewind. In my quest to become more organized, I'm taking charge. I have organized all of our photo folders...especially the Baby Lucas folders and am determined to stay on top of all these pictures. With this in mind, I am going to try and do a monthly dump of iPhotos and add a new Blog entry showcasing a few of them.


Happy Viewing!









No comments:

Post a Comment