Green Paisley

Friday, August 26, 2011

Where to Find Fridays

Have you ever wanted/needed to buy something, but you had no idea where to find that item? Of course you can pretty much buy anything online, but even then it may be difficult to locate exactly what your looking for, and sometimes you would prefer to find it in a brick and mortar store so you can have it NOW.

This happens to me all the time which is why I'm starting a new weekly feature,"Where to Find Fridays". My goal is 1) to have a new feature each week 2) that my blog readers will submit ideas/topics on things they would like to locate, and 3) that my blog readers will submit answers on where they think an item can be found. I, of course will do my own part in trying to locate items as well. I have no idea how this will turn out, but it should be fun.

So, without further adieu, this weeks topic is:

Refrigerator Magnets

Not just any magnets... I'm looking for 1 of two types: The colorful ABC magnets or the conversation magnets (where you can piece several different words together to create funny sentences).

Let me know your thoughts!



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I got a bunch of magnets like that from garage sales before I started teaching. I used them in my Kindergarten classroom, but I've saved them for when Pearson is old enough to use them.

    I just added your blog to my google reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up some colorful ABC letters from the $1 aisle at Target. Barnes and Noble used to carry the word magnets- it had a clever name and I enjoyed having them in college. Didn't think about how cool they would be with the kids? Love your new Friday feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to the Barnes & Noble, Magnetic Poetry:
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/original-magnetic-poetry-kit-magnetic-poetry/1003095214?ean=9781890560010&itm=15&usri=magnetic%2bpoetry

    ReplyDelete